Today’s market place is intensely competitive. A good academic degree is certainly a basic requirement—grasp of the subjects taught is certainly very important, but probably what is most needed is creating that magic first impression as 87 percent of all recruitment decisions are made in the first 15 to 17 seconds of a candidate entering the interview room. So, what is this magic really? Can this magic be cultivated? This magic is actually a mix of many amazing attributes like a good physique, excellent professional polish, immaculate grooming and dressing, confident body language, eyes emoting an irreplaceable inner fire, a clear sense of purpose, clearly defined goals and ambitions, the power of communicating and influencing, being armed with the relevant corporate outlook, complete with organization specific detailed homework – being skillful in group discussions through continuous practice, being skillful in tackling the toughest interviews, again through continuous practice, expressing a natural inclination to lead, and so on and so forth. Now these skills are not taught in traditional colleges—there is no traditional curriculum that comprises these subjects, no teachers can be easily found who can impart these training.
Keeping this mind and with our experience with more than 80 institutions including the NITs over the last 10 years we have designed these following training programs:
- Induction Program for fresher’s
- Personality Development
- Developing Communication and Communicative English Skills
- Developing Communication and Group Discussion Skills
- “What are my options if I don’t have a job yet?” (for final year students)
- From Campus to Corporate
These programs will deliver the following extraordinary results at your workplace
- Every single student will develop the specific competencies required for attaining world class employability
- Students will imbibe these competencies through lectures, interactive sessions, group exercises, role plays, film shows, NLP, group discussions, mock interviews.
- Students will be deeply impassioned & motivated to develop their high degree of proficiency in each of the identified competencies.
- Students will get motivated to design specific individual development plans that they can practice throughout their academic calendar such that they are able to procure the finest MNC jobs.