By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The CPT’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The CPT’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The CPT at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
1. The materials on The CPT’s web site are provided “as is”. The CPT makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The CPT does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The CPT or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The CPT’s Internet site, even if The CPT or a The CPT authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The CPT’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The CPT does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The CPT may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The CPT does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The CPT has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The CPT of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to The CPT’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Bengal without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Help find the right training program
What results are you seeking for your organization?
We at The Center for Personal Transformation are committed towards your success and prosperity. To assist you choose the best program, we invite you to answer the set of questionnaires given below. Here 1 denotes the lowest and 10 denotes the most desirable.
- There is high motivation level amongst employees
- Your employees work as a great team with high organizational pride – great workplace relationships
- There is minimum absenteeism, minimum late coming, and less stress in the workplace
- Your employees enjoy coming to work.
- Your employees showcase higher accountability and better quality of work
- Your managers are good coaches and mentors to their subordinates
- Your leadership team leads there team by examples
- Your employees showcase consistent extraordinary performance month after month
- Your organizational culture consists lesser workplace conflicts, faster motivation
- Your organizational culture consist high quality workplace communication – Horizontal and Vertical
- Your employees trust each other more – there is more transparency and less blame in the environment
- Your employees take up more innovative ideas to their workplace
- Your employees value time and respect deadlines
- Your employees demonstrate good presentation skills
- Your employees are highly customer oriented
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and resource orientation
- Your employees are most cost conscious
- Your employees respect ISO and safety compliance measures
- Your employees are more safety conscious and compliant
- Your sales team achieve their sales targets more consistently