What are Power Talks / Keynote Presentations?
A Power Talk is a high energy, high intensity, motivational session which creates a very high impact. It sizzles, energizes and empowers the audience. Sometimes it is seen that an organization can only spare 1 or 2 hours at the most for a session – in such cases it is the best solution. Power talks are normally customized as per organizational requirements. They can also be termed as Keynote Presentations. A Power Talk can be the inaugural event at an AGM, a marketing meet, a distributor’s meet, a Founder’s Day function, a customer meet, etc. where there is otherwise a packed schedule. On such occasions, a Power Talk brings variety, education, entertainment and empowerment – all in one. It also breaks the monotony. A power talk is almost like a high speed movie thriller – it has breathtaking lectures, inspiring movies and a lot of music-aided exercises. A Power talk offers a wealth of powerful ideas and strategies that one can use immediately to increase one’s income, influence others more effectively, improve one’s health, eliminate one’s fears, and experience more joy and fulfillment every day of one’s life.
You should look for the following attributes while choosing a keynote speaker:
1. Excellent story telling capabilities to attract audience attention
2. Excellent capability of assisting participants realize their dreams
3. Excellent capability of delegating and inducing thoughts in the participants
4. Excellent capability of presenting tangible facts and figures that forms instrumental in bringing on – the – spot transformation for his / her participants
Choice of Power Talks / Keynote Presentations
Corporate leaders or others are always looking for
- Speakers who are powerful orators, story tellers, and can create the maximum impact.
- Speakers who can motivate and inspire the work force-lift them out of the lethargy, cynicism, and inertia.
- Speakers who can suggest specific actions, tools, and strategies that address some of the key challenges facing the organization.
- The speaker who have adequate, relevant experience – “Who have been there, and done that”
What makes Soumitra rate amongst the best professional speaker?
1. Highly knowledgeable
2. Highly impactful in his delivery
3. Deeply committed to his audience
4. Speaks straight from his heart
5. Deeply passionate about making a difference
6. Unstoppable energy and breathtakingly entertaining
7. Extraordinary story teller – keeps the audience at the edge of their seats
8. Experience spans over 300 companies and over 3 lac people
9. Recipients of the rotary award for contribution towards human potential enrichment
10. The mental toughness coach for the Cricket Association of Bengal
– all categories – under 16, under 19, under – 22 and senior Bengal
11. Leaves his participants with a call for action – leaves them with a huge “high”
12. Very practical, talks customized to suit audience demography
Duration: 2 -3 hours
Mode of training: English, Hindi, Bengali (as per the client preferences)Download