HR systems and practices in an organization are extremely important for maintenance of the organizational climate and ensuring appropriate administration. From our experience we have seen that statutory HR practices, statutory compliances, conducting a training needs analysis, conducting appraisals, identifying key results areas and performance indicators, putting in place robust performance management systems are either missing or needs to be reinforced against changing business environment. If these concepts are reinforced through training, it may yield great organizational productivity. The best interviewing techniques, how to manage attrition effectively, innovative employee engagement practices, assessment of employees, how to conduct feedback etc. are key HR concepts which when reinforced yield good productivity for the organization.
Another area that we work in is sensitizing non – HR people in HR concepts. This helps the other departments in the organization relate more proactively to the HR initiatives in the organization.
Keeping this mind and with our experience with 300 companies over the last 10 years we have designed these following training programs:
- Interviewing skills for organizational effectiveness
- Strategic HRM
These programs will deliver the following extraordinary results at your workplace
- Your HR executives and managers will receive better clarity on how to implement the concepts more proactively to get better results
- On implementing the learning; appraising individual performance becomes easy and hence measuring performance becomes easy. As a result the workplace becomes more performance oriented
- After application of the learning from our programs the employee attrition lowers drastically and retention becomes easier
- After application of the learning from our programs the employee motivation increases markedly which reflects in their performance
- After sensitization of key HR concepts is achieved, the non – HR personnel and the entire organization becomes more proactive towards HR implementation initiatives