Today the number of engineering institutes and B-schools are increasing day by day and hence they are facing extreme competition from each other. In this competitive environment for institutions it has become a challenge to give their best. For the same, they are striving hard to give their best in terms of providing better education quality, better education standards, better Industry – institute link-ups, procurement of accreditation, procurement of grants increase in campus selection counts and increase in campus selections, etc. Although striving hard and having all the capabilities these institutions fail as they find the whole processes lengthy and cumbersome. Most of the times the above processes demand extra work from the institutional members outside their normal roles and responsibilities with respect to collection of data, tabulation of data, and filling up of prescribed formats and this is when these processes start losing their momentum. Further, few processes also needs hand holding and professional guidance from the real experts.
Keeping this mind and with our experience with more than 80 institutions including the NITs over the last 10 years we have designed these following consultancy services:
- Accreditation Consultancy (NBA and NAAC)
- Consultancy for Procurement of Grants
- Consultancy for formation of Industry – Institute Partnership Cell
- Consultancy for Implementation of best HR practices
- Consultancy for Strengthening Internal Revenue Generation
- Consultancy for Implementation of MIS Systems
- Consultancy for Conducting SWOT and TNA
- Consultancy for Strategic Planning
- One –on – One Session for Motivational Intervention
These consultancy services will deliver the following extraordinary results at your workplace
- Identify excellence in technical education.
- Conformity to the good practices and benchmarks of global requirements.
- Rate on a national platform to attract better student intake.
- Develop a robust Sustainability Strategy
- Be a satisfied vendor of human capital to world‐class employers
- Develop robust HR strategies for effective institutional management
- Bringing in a definite attitudinal shift amongst the faculty and staff
- Faculty shall certainly be a lot motivated and determined to bring forth a real transformation
- Seek financial grants by AICTE, UGC, MHRD under various schemes