Our experience of over a decade and a half of working with the sales teams of various organizations show that most of the teams demonstrate the following characteristics :-
- There is a major mental block with respect to acceptance of sales targets – a popular idea is to bargain for as low targets as possible.
- Unwilling to minutely cover assigned territory keeping no stones unturned.
- Nursing a perception that —“Oh my God, competition is so tough, market conditions are so stringent, how I can fulfill my targets”.
- The competitor is giving so much price discount – how can I sell at a price so steep.
- How can I extract the best performance from my downlines – how can I motivate them – mentor them.
- The Management is pressurizing me to take a further price rise – how is it possible- my boys are crying.
What is mentioned above is just a sample of what most sales teams experience today — their bosses are in constant fear of losing their jobs lest they do not fulfill the targets. HR Heads and Sales Heads come to us to seek solutions on how to overcome this challenge.
Our answer to all these is that “The market is going to get tougher by the day, the only way to survive is to get better, you must GET THE EDGE”
What does Get the Edge provide your team.
- It motivates your people to break their current comfort zones and help them shatter all their limiting beliefs
- It trains them to develop ‘A Champion Attitude’
- It trains them how to communicate ‘value propositions’ with respect to their products and services while combating competition and justify any price rise
- It trains them to crush all price related objections raised by customers
- It makes your sales team surpass their targets.
- It trains them how to build great relationships with the channel partners
- It trains them on how to condition their minds to manifest record breaking performances
Get the edge is a revolutionary workshop that is absolutely customized to your needs and designed to deliver unprecedented, history making, record breaking results for your sales team and organization.